Hidayet AKSU received his B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Bilkent University, all in Department of Computer Engineering, in 2005, 2008 and 2014, respectively. He is currently a Postdoctoral Associate in the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Florida International University (FIU). Before that, he worked as an Adjunct Faculty in the Computer Engineering Department of Bilkent University. He conducted research as visiting scholar at IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA in 2012-2013. He also worked for Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK), Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BRSA) and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA).
- May ‘18: Our paper ``Sensitive Information Tracking in Commodity IoT” was accepted at the USENIX Security 2018!
- May ‘18: Our paper ``Detection of Compromised Smart Grid Devices with Machine Learning and Convolution Techniques” was presented at the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) 2018
- April ‘18: Our paper ``Advertising in the IoT Era: Vision and Challenges” was published at the IEEE Communications Magazine 2018
- March ‘18: Our paper ``WACA: Wearable-Assisted Continuous Authentication” was accepted at the Security and Privacy Workshop 2018
- Feb ‘18: Our paper ``Identification of Wearable Devices with Bluetooth” was accepted at the IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing
- August ‘17: Our paper ``Achieving Secure and Differentially Private Computations in Multiparty Settings” was presented at the IEEE Symposium on PrivacyAware Computing (PAC)
- June ‘17: Our paper ``6thSense: A Context-aware Sensor-based Attack Detector for Smart Devices” was accepted at the USENIX Security 2017!