Hidayet AKSU received his B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Bilkent University, all in Department of Computer Engineering, in 2005, 2008 and 2014, respectively. He is currently a Postdoctoral Associate in the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Florida International University (FIU). Before that, he worked as an Adjunct Faculty in the Computer Engineering Department of Bilkent University. He conducted research as visiting scholar at IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA in 2012-2013. He also worked for Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK), Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BRSA) and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA).
Current Research Interests:
- In Security Area
- Security for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS),
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- Security for critical infrastructure networks (e.g., SCADA systems, smart-grid),
- Wireless and mobile device security,
- Security analytics.
- In Data Science and Big Data Area
- Social networks,
- Big data analytics
- In Computer Networks Area
- Distributed computing,
- Wireless networks,
- Wireless ad hoc and sensor networks,
- P2P networks.