I am currently working as a postdoctoral associate in Cyber-Physical Systems Security Lab (CSL) at Florida International University, USA. I completed my MSc and PhD in the CSL lab under the supervision of Professor Selcuk Uluagac in 2019 and 2020, respectively. Before that, I received my BSc from Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Middle East Technical University, Turkey in 2015 with a minor in Mathematics. In this website, you can find information about my background, research and contact details. Also, I am always open to new research ideas and collaborations and you are welcome to ask any questions regarding my research publications.
My current research interests include:
- Cryptojacking Malware
- Alternative Authentication Methods
- Continuous Authentication
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Security/Privacy of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Privacy-Aware Applications
- Homomorphic Encryption
- Differential Privacy
- Noise-tolerant Template Matching
- December 30, 2021: Two papers are accepted for publication at NDSS 2022.