- Each paper should have one FULL registration before deadline (May 11th, 2007).
- If no FULL registration is received before this deadline, your paper will be removed from
the accepted list, and further publications.
For checks drawn on US banks:
Dr. Kami Makki,
- Since the IEEE Miami Section is sponsoring WTASA 2007, please send your checks written to
IEEE - Miami Section. Only checks drawn on US banks, and Money Order in US dollars
can be accepted.
- Please put in the Memo line on the check "for WTASA07 Workshop in Miami".
- For registration from overseas, please send Money Order in US dollars using the same information
- Please mail the check to the following address:
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Department,
College of Engineering,
University of Toledo,
2801 W. Bancroft St.,
Toledo, Ohio 43606, MS 308
For wire transfers (domestic/international):
- Since the IEEE Miami Section is sponsoring WTASA 2007, wire-transfers must be addressed to
IEEE - Miami Section.
- For account and routing information, please contact Dr. Kami Makki at