I am a second year graduate student pursuing a PhD degree in the department of ECE at Florida International University. I am currently working as a research assistant in the Cyber-Physical Systems Security Lab (CSL), headed by Professor Selcuk Uluagac . I graduated from METU, Turkey at spring 2015 with a BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and a minor in Mathematics.
My current research interests include:
- Security of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Security of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- Privacy-Aware Applications
- Wearable-assisted Authentication Methods
- Smart City Security and Privacy